martes, 1 de julio de 2008

My apartament...

This entry describes the characteristics of an apartment, size, comfort and modernity.


I live in a apartament here in Maracaibo, its very beautiful and very big. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. However the kitchen isn¨t big enougt it has a lot of windows and an excellent view of the city.


The principal bedroom is bigger than my bedroom, however the 3rd bedroom is as big as my bedroom is the bathrooms are almost the same, one of them is almost as small as the other one.


The house of my dreams is a mansion, i bue the big houses with a big yord where i could relax, have fun with my friend, or even play with my dog. I would like to have a beautiful kitchen because i like cook. That house would be purple and pink everywhere and my bedroom would have a big bed with a lot of pillows. My bathroom would have a jacuzzi and too many mirrow

I love this apartment, you believe that?

No hay comentarios: